Like its bigger brother, WETMIX, the WETMIX Mini Continuous Dry Premixed Mortar Mixer consists of a carbon steel tubular housing complete with SINT engineering polymer liner, a combined feeder screw/mixing shaft entirely manufactured from SINT engineering polymer, one vertical inlet and a SINT flush outlet, a quick-release inspection hatch beneath the inlet, a water supply point in the mixing section, and a drive unit with integrated adjustable shaft seal.
WETMIX Mini is a compact continuous mixer for dry premixed mortars or wall plasters. The mixer is flood-fed by a small silo or hopper (2 ~ 6 m3 max.) through gravity. The dry premixed material is fed from a silo and transferred by the feeder screw into the mixing zone where water is added to produce wet mortar ready for processing. This mixer is ideal for restoring applications where space available is greatly limited. The SINT engineering polymer mixer components enable daily washing of the machine in less than two minutes.
- Mixing chamber and rotor shaft in non-stick anti-wear SINT engineering polymer
- Rotor shaft with modular, individually replaceable mixing tools
- Tubular housing in RAL 9010 (pure white) powder-coated carbon steel
- WAM drive 2.2 or 3.0 kW (3.0 or 4.0 HP), 230/400 V, 50 Hz
- Capacity: 12 ~ 30 litres/min (0.4 ~ 1.1 cfm)
- Daily internal washing of mixer in less than two minutes by simply pressing a button
- Replacement of worn conditioning tools only, due to modular rotor shaft design
- Low spare part requirement
- Affordable purchase price
- Water supply control panel
- Three phases or single phase drive motor
- 2 capacity rates
- Water supply hose pipe
- Extension cable