Explosion-Proof MVE-D External Electric Motovibrators consist of an electric motor housed in a sturdy FMEA-designed cast casing, with eccentric weights fitted on both shaft ends. Special design features and tight tolerances avoid that any possible explosion inside the motor will affect the external environment, making the explosion-proof MVE-D suitable for applications in the oil & gas industry where such a feature is mandatory.
Explosion-proof MVE-D External Electric Motovibrators can be used as flow aids on hoppers or silos to improve material discharge, or as drives for conveying, screening, dewatering or fluid recovery on vibrating machines, especially in the oil & gas industry, and occasionally in the recycling sector.
When the MVE is switched on a sinusoidal centrifugal force is provided by the rotation of the eccentric weights. With only one MVE fitted on a vibrating machine a rotating force is provided resulting in a circular movement of the machine. Two counter-rotating MVE fitted in parallel on the same machine provide a linear force resulting in a linear movement of the machine. The requirement of circular or linear movement depends on the application.
Most applications in the oil & gas sector use two MVE Motovibrators per machine to generate linear movement.
- Centrifugal force: 800 ~ 5,500 kg
- Vacuum-impregnated windings using Class F insulating materials
- Premium quality bearings
- Sturdy FMEA-designed casing
- ATEX ExII2GD and ETL Class I, Division 1 and Class II, Division 1 certification for hazardous environments in presence of flammable dusts or gases
- Wide range of centrifugal force covering all possible applications
- Multiple voltages available matching electric specifications worldwide
- Stainless steel mass covers
- 2, 4, 6, 8 poles three-phase
- PTC standard from size 60 (for smaller sizes on request)