VFF-type Silo Closure Butterfly Valves are manufactured from a one-piece fabricated carbon steel body lined with SINT engineering polymer composite. Due to the four corner slots the integrated upper square flange can be adapted to different sizes of silo outlet flanges. The valve disc is manufactured from surface-treated carbon steel.
VFF Silo Closure Butterfly Valves are used in all types of building material processing plants where interception of gravity-fed dry materials is required. They are fitted beneath hoppers, bins, or silos. Due to their special design and materials used, they have been a particularly economic and efficient solution for many years.
- Carbon steel frame and disc
- SINT engineering polymer lining adapted to valve disc
- Few components
- Special dust-tight seal geometry
- Easy to fit
- Ex-stock delivery
- Square top flange, circular bottom flange
- Identical circular top and bottom flange
- Rotating bottom flange