The VAB Flap Diverter Valve uses a swinging flap to divert material from one duct to another.
VAB Flap Diverter Valves are fitted on pneumatic conveying ducts in which switching the flow of material to different production lines is required.
The VAB Two-Way Flap Type Diverter Valve is designed to meet the requirement of pneumatic conveying plants in re-routing powders, pellets or granules from one discharge point to another, with minimum pressure drop and high sealing efficiency.
- Cast aluminium alloy casing
- Various actuators in different voltages
- Aluminium-cast and nickel-plated versions available
- Mobile flap seal:
EPDM (white colour, food-grade certified, antistatic)
Metal plate: 304 stainless steel
- Working temperature: -20 ~ 80 °C (-4 ~ 176 °F)
- Working pressure: max. 2.0 bar, min. -0.3 bar (29 / -4.3 PSI)
- Diameter: 50 ~ 200 mm (2 ~ 8 in)
- Easy to use as diverter or converter
- Narrow diverting angle of 22.5°
- Low pressure drop due to minimum transition effect
- Smooth internal surface (no dead spots)
- Modular design and easy maintenance thanks to limited number of components
- Lightweight and compact overall dimensions
- ATEX certification
- Two types of connecting flanges: TOREX or DIN