VFP Butterfly Valves consist of two high-pressure die-cast semi-bodies manufactured from aluminium alloy, a swivel disc in SINT engineering polymer, stainless steelor cast iron, and a pre-stressed elastomeric
For food applications a version with stainless steel disc and integral FDA-approved seal is available.
VFP Butterfly Valve can be used for any kind of powder or granular material stored in silos or containers.
VFP Butterfly Valves are used in all types of bulk solids processing plants where interception of gravity-fed or pneumatically conveyed dry powders or granules is required. VFP Butterfly Valves can be fitted beneath hoppers, bins, silos, screw or other type conveyors, or for material interception in pneumatic conveying ducts. Due to their special design and to the engineering materials used, they represent a particularly economic yet most efficient solution in all product processing where contamination and material pollution represent a critical point.
- Food-grade components manufactured from FDA and EC 1935/2004-certified materials
- V2FP with identical top and bottom flange
- Pressure-proof up to 0.2 bar (2.9 PSI)
- High-pressure die-cast semi-bodies manufactured from aluminium alloy
- Disc in cast iron, SINT® or Polyacetal engineering polymer, stainless steel
- Seals for standard or food-grade application
- Highly abrasion-resistant interchangeable discs
- Certified EC 1935/2004
- Quick maintenance thanks to the small number of components
- Lightweight and easy to handle thanks to minimized height dimensions
- Easy to fit thanks PN and ANSI flange compatibility
- Low residue and contamination thanks to the new inlet dimensions and sizes available
- Ex-stock delivery
- ATEX zone 22 certification
- Stainless steel disc and integral seal version for food industry