DVA-type Diverter Flap Valves consist of a casing made up of two high-pressure die-cast semi-bodies manufactured from aluminium alloy, lined with SINT engineering polymer, and a SINT engineering polymer flap. The flap is either activated by a manual lever, a pneumatic or an electric actuator.
DVA is a Diverter Flap Valve with one inlet and two outlets for the diversion of the flow of powdery or granular materials. Materials used enable quick cleaning and maintenance apart from offering great resistance to abrasion.
- Wear-resistant, replaceable SINT engineering polymer liner for minimised chute wear
- SINT engineering polymer valve components for standard or food-grade applications
- Contact between diverter flap and body SINT liner ensures dustproof sealing
- Manual lever, pneumatic or electric actuator
- Square or circular connecting spigot
- Elastic outline of SINT flap ensuring material is diverted without particle breakdown, grinding or jamming
- Minimum maintenance
- Easy access for parts replacement
- Ex-stock delivery