The VSM Conical Mixer is a convective mixing machine with high mixing efficiency. The VSM treats the product mixture gently and ensures a high level of mixing accuracy without any material distortion. The VSM relies on a combined three-dimensional action produced by a screw hanging from a revolving arm inside the conical vessel, as well as by upward rotation of the screw.
The VSM Conical Mixer is used for applications in which gentle mixing or blending in combination with residue-free material discharge is required. Furthermore, this type of mixer is suitable for intermediate material storage combined with temporary blending.
The VSM Conical Mixer is used for mixing or blending of powders or pastes, for granulation and agglomeration of powders with the addition of a binding liquid, as well as for crystallization.
- Sizes: 50 ~ 5,000 litres (1.8 to 180 cu ft)
- Mixing chamber manufactured from 304L / 316L stainless steel
- Surface finish (grit silking, mirror polishing, glass bead blasting)
- Easy cleaning
- Minimum heat generation
- Mixing know-how and test facilities
- Manually operated outlet valve
- Inspection doors
- Support frame
- Heating/cooling jacket
- Equipment for liquid injection